Talking Classics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talking Classics

We love video games but were talking classics here

2 posters

So i just bought a NeoGeo pocket color...

jonlimle
    jonlimle
    Retro gamer
    Retro gamer

So i just bought a NeoGeo pocket color... Empty So i just bought a NeoGeo pocket color...

Post by jonlimle Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:13 pm

was wondering what games you all liked most on it, i only bought sonic pocket adventure, would like to get some more games though

Last edited by jonlimle on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Czernobog
    Czernobog

So i just bought a NeoGeo pocket color... Empty Re: So i just bought a NeoGeo pocket color...

Post by Czernobog Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Sonic Pocket Adventure is a great first NGPC game. I recommend any of the Pocket Fighters if you like 2D fighters, but I consider Match of the Millennium the best. The control stick really shines when you're playing those. The Metal Slug games are fun, but not as good as the console/arcade counterparts. I've only played the first one, but have been told the second one is superior. The Card Fighter's Clash games are good if you enjoy battle card games, and Dark Arms: Beast Busters 1999 is a gothic/horror action RPG which I really enjoy. I recommend Puzzle Bobble Mini if you enjoy the Puzzle Bobble or Bust-a-Groove games. Biomotor Unitron looks like it's a good game although I've never played it. It's supposedly similar to Pokemon but you increase the stats of robot parts instead of creatures. I've also been recommended Puyo Pop as a puzzle game a number of time.