Talking Classics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talking Classics

We love video games but were talking classics here

+3
HoboFox
Rantlers
Chapel
7 posters

If, in order to live, you had to quit playing video games...

Chapel
    Chapel

If, in order to live, you had to quit playing video games... Empty If, in order to live, you had to quit playing video games...

Post by Chapel Fri May 06, 2011 9:16 pm

... what is the last game you would have wanted to play?

I think my answer would be obvious.
    Rantlers
    Rantlers
    Gamer
    Gamer

If, in order to live, you had to quit playing video games... Empty Re: If, in order to live, you had to quit playing video games...

Post by Rantlers Fri May 06, 2011 11:49 pm

For me it'd be Metal Gear Solid 3, because I'm probably more emotionally attached to that game than any single other.

Unless we're still able to watch others play video games (at which point I could just watch it). In that case, I honestly have no idea. Let's just pray that such a terrible ailment doesn't exist.
    HoboFox
    HoboFox
    Retro gamer
    Retro gamer

If, in order to live, you had to quit playing video games... Empty Re: If, in order to live, you had to quit playing video games...

Post by HoboFox Sat May 07, 2011 2:22 am

That's a very tough question. If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Alan Wake. I absolutely love every part of that game, and I cry myself to sleep almost every night knowing that there probably won't be a sequel.

Now if we're talking classics, which is of high probability, I'd go with Max Payne 2. James McCaffrey's depressed metaphorical ramblings could easily make me feel at peace with never playing games again.
    Crono
    Crono

Post by Crono Sat May 07, 2011 2:28 am

A 52 hour marathon on ET 2600 so I'd never be tempted to play video games again.
    ihatepeace22
    ihatepeace22
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post by ihatepeace22 Sat May 07, 2011 3:26 am

Would have WANTED to play, would be a Kirby game to be honest.
    If I had to give up games, and could play one last game, I'd probably choose something with a good story, like Legend of Dragoon or Chrono Trigger to have something awesome to remember as my last game.
    AARST
    AARST
    Retro gamer
    Retro gamer

Post by AARST Sat May 07, 2011 6:36 am

Duke Nukem Forever. There's no other game I've been wanting to play as much as that game...
    boltfan
    boltfan
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post by boltfan Tue May 17, 2011 2:34 am

Most definitely a few rounds of Super Mario Kart with my dad and brother. That game encompassed some of my earliest gaming memories as a kid and was played regularly in our house until first my brother and then myself moved out for college, close to two decades later. It's been a few years now and I've been itching to throw down in some battle mode.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:38 pm