Talking Classics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talking Classics

We love video games but were talking classics here

5 posters

Chibi-Robo

YoshiEgg25
    YoshiEgg25
    Retro gamer
    Retro gamer

Chibi-Robo Empty Chibi-Robo

Post by YoshiEgg25 Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Anyone ever play this neat little game? If so, what did you think of it? It's one of the few games I've gotten on Day 1, and I loved the game. Chibi's like Keith would be if he was three inches tall, made of metal, couldn't talk, and was forced to do chores for everybody.
    KeithApicary
    KeithApicary
    Admin
    Admin

Chibi-Robo Empty Re: Chibi-Robo

Post by KeithApicary Wed May 04, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm looking into this now. I'm piling up on GC games to play on my portable.
    Chapel
    Chapel

Post by Chapel Wed May 04, 2011 9:49 pm

KeithApicary wrote:I'm looking into this now. I'm piling up on GC games to play on my portable.

How's the battery life on that thing?
    Mykle
    Mykle

Post by Mykle Thu May 05, 2011 3:28 am

I have this game. Pretty cool! However it can get a little boring after awhile since there's not much of a variety of things you can do. Unlocking new parts and weapons is pretty fun though. My BIGGEST turn off with this game is the ridiculously long dialog the game has on story mode, especially near the end. it's pretty bad >_<

But it's a pretty decent game! I would like to see a Wii or Project Cafe version of it in the future. They could probably add some nice new features to the game that could give it some more replay value

EDIT: WOW, I feel so stupid. I read the title wrong. I thought the topic was about "Custom Robo" *facepalm*
    YoshiEgg25
    YoshiEgg25
    Retro gamer
    Retro gamer

Post by YoshiEgg25 Thu May 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Mykle wrote:EDIT: WOW, I feel so stupid. I read the title wrong. I thought the topic was about "Custom Robo" *facepalm*

Ha! Custom Robo's a pretty good game in itself. I borrowed it for a while from a friend a long time ago. Hopefully I can find one to pick up for myself.
    Crono
    Crono

Post by Crono Thu May 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Both Chibi Robo and Custom Robo are pretty great. I kinda wish the Chibi Robo sequels saw home console releases though. Doesn't seem right on a handheld.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:33 pm