Talking Classics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talking Classics

We love video games but were talking classics here

3 posters

Any love for the MacVenture series?

deadpixels
    deadpixels

Any love for the MacVenture series? Empty Any love for the MacVenture series?

Post by deadpixels Wed May 04, 2011 2:56 pm

As a big fan of point-and-click adventure games the MacVenture series has always been a selection of NES of games I enjoy immensely. The MacVenture games were Shadowgate, Deja Vu, and The Uninvited. All of these games featured mature storytelling (for the time), clever puzzles, and many grisly deaths had you failed to prepare or happened to make poor choices.

I don't see these games mentioned very much in NES threads, but if I were stuck with just a handful of games to play for my NES, surely these three would be at the top of my list for games to keep, if for no other reason than their awesome atmosphere.

Is anyone else a fan of these games? If so, what game got you into the series?
    Marulu
    Marulu
    Admin
    Admin

Any love for the MacVenture series? Empty Re: Any love for the MacVenture series?

Post by Marulu Wed May 04, 2011 2:58 pm

i never heard of those but it sounds great i´m gonna check them out
    HoboFox
    HoboFox
    Retro gamer
    Retro gamer

Any love for the MacVenture series? Empty Re: Any love for the MacVenture series?

Post by HoboFox Fri May 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Holy crap man, you just brought back a bunch of great memories. I used to play Shadowgate and Deja Vu, and I absolutely LOVED Deja Vu. It's been such a long time since I've played either one, but I can't count how many hours I've lost to those games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 pm