Talking Classics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talking Classics

We love video games but were talking classics here

4 posters

Pokémon Pinball

YoshiEgg25
    YoshiEgg25
    Retro gamer
    Retro gamer

Pokémon Pinball Empty Pokémon Pinball

Post by YoshiEgg25 Wed May 04, 2011 1:20 pm

So I got this CIB recently, and I've been playing a lot. However, I can't help but think that the game just isn't great. The Red table is almost unfair in being able to do anything, and it seems glitchy a lot. Not to mention all the crap times when the ball goes right where you can't touch it or Pikachu decides to be an idiot and not push it back up.

For those of you that have played it, what do/did you think?
    sir_shatsalot
    sir_shatsalot
    Gamer
    Gamer

Pokémon Pinball Empty Re: Pokémon Pinball

Post by sir_shatsalot Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 pm

I lost my copy years ago, but I was like 7 or 8 and had no problems with it, maybe you need practice, I used to love it.
    Czernobog
    Czernobog

Post by Czernobog Thu May 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Sir_shatsalot, don't you think your signature is a tad too large? It's really distracting. I get that you love the game, I like it a lot too, actually one of my favorite Zelda games, but geez it's taking up half my computer screen.

Anyways Yoshi, I played it a couple times and thought it was a 'meh' pinball game. The Game Boy pinball offerings never really jumped out at me as being anything special other than the tilt functions being pretty cool, and I find a lot of other pinball games hard to put down.
    Marulu
    Marulu
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marulu Thu May 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Czernobog wrote:Sir_shatsalot, don't you think your signature is a tad too large? It's really distracting. I get that you love the game, I like it a lot too, actually one of my favorite Zelda games, but geez it's taking up half my computer screen.

Anyways Yoshi, I played it a couple times and thought it was a 'meh' pinball game. The Game Boy pinball offerings never really jumped out at me as being anything special other than the tilt functions being pretty cool, and I find a lot of other pinball games hard to put down.

i removed his signatur
    Czernobog
    Czernobog

Post by Czernobog Thu May 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Marulu wrote:
    Czernobog wrote:Sir_shatsalot, don't you think your signature is a tad too large? It's really distracting. I get that you love the game, I like it a lot too, actually one of my favorite Zelda games, but geez it's taking up half my computer screen.

i removed his signatur

That's probably for the best.

No hard feeling or anything Sir_shatsalot! I just had a feeling you would get a lot of negativity directed at you for it being so large! I've seen forum members other places get a whole lot of flak for having huge ones like that.
    YoshiEgg25
    YoshiEgg25
    Retro gamer
    Retro gamer

Post by YoshiEgg25 Thu May 12, 2011 9:27 pm

So I've been playing a lot lately. No idea why it's fun, it's a glitchy mess. Laughing

I had a ridiculous high scores on each of the tables, so I decided to check Twin Galaxies to see what the world record is.

If I had videoed the two games that I got my high scores on, I'd be the world record holder for high score on both Pokémon Pinball tables.

Red Table
    Record Score: 595,187,300
    My Score: 2,072,783,850

Blue Table
    Record Score: 2,888,228,550
    My Score: 5,627,237,900

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:30 pm